January 23, 2023

In fact, the vast majority of my editing tasks – probably as much as 98% – are performed exactly as if I was in Vim. (For the other 2% I’ve invented my own Vim-style keybinds.) Normally, I don’t notice that I’m actually not in Vim. The fact that I happen to be running the Emacs process is a mere technicality. — On Escape Meta Alt Control Shift